1883 Foundation in Falkenstein / Vogtland
A weaving mill very soon developed into a fully integrated company, one of the most important manufacturers of curtains and decorative fabrics. The company was awarded a gold medal for its products at the Paris World Exhibition in 1900. The high export share went to more than 50 countries.
1950 Establishment of a new company
with finishing, printing and dyeing plant in Mering near Augsburg. On an area of 40,000 square meters, 40 million square meters of textiles per year were equipped with an average of 250 employees. With seven stenter frames, the company achieved market leadership in curtain finishing in Europe.
1994 New foundation in Gera
as Thorey Gera Textilveredelung GmbH. Since then we have been constantly investing in the most modern machinery. Our production facilities are regularly renewed and modernised, because we can only equip textile fabrics of all kinds according to the quality standard of our customers with machines of the latest state of the art. With approx. 60 employees, we refine about 20 million square metres of textile fabrics annually. Our customers include companies throughout Europe.